Hi! So glad you clicked here..I didn’t create this page to show off..Haha..I wanted to give credit where it is due..To all the other wonderful bloggers who took the time to visit my site and then think enough of my work to nominate me for these lovely awards..There’s no way to describe the feeling of accomplishment when another writer acknowledges your creative efforts in a very positive and supportive way..So, I wanted to give them a gift in return by requesting anyone who stops by to read this page to take a few minutes to click and explore on one of the blogs listed below..Thanks for the visit..Have a super, extra awesome day and hope you will return to share some time with me again in the near future..Hugs and Love, LL♥
~Originally posted 5/24/12~
I am so late with announcing this! Mostly because I was in shock and awe for quite awhile..basking in the warming glow that captured my mind when a fellow blogger included me on his fabulous list of nominees.
Thanks so much to C.C. Charron for making me feel extra special! If you haven’t already done so, please hop over to his versatile e-gallery Off The Wall
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Here are the requirements for this award:
1. Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
7 Random Facts about me:
1. Favorite actor / actress – Nicholas Cage and Sandra Bullock (I’ve seen almost all of their individual movies…yes, even ‘All About Steve’ and ‘Valley Girl’ )
2. My new hobby is Etymology ..language and words unite us as a society, why not learn how it all started?
3. I think chocolate should be its own food group
4. I love any dish crafted together in any combination of warm bread, red sauce, and cheese
5. I love nature..from a close distance..as in, lovely photos or short walks with socks pulled up to my knees, and running frantically from villainous-looking bugs and squiggly things
6. Christmas Eve is still the most exciting day of the year for me ..I love giving presents..and coupons!!
7. I love my family very much..None of us live more than fifteen minutes apart
Enough about me..Here is the best part..I can share the love with others much more deserving of the recognition for their inspiring and unique writing and/or imagery (my top two are well-loved for their contagious smiley faces and kind comments):
The 15 Nominees are…
1. My story to you.. ♥
2. Aina’s Blog ♥
3. Avowel ♥
4. L&L Photography ♥
5. rastelly ♥
10. FOREVER POETIC
15. Ratzone’s Blog
Please visit their blogs for a smile, a laugh, to share an intriguing thought, or to be in the presence of creativity at its peak.
Have an awesome night all! ..LL♥
~ Updated 5/29/12 ~
Thanks so much to Mrs. Camilla Rose for including me on her sparkling list of nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award! Please take a few minutes to visit her charming blog — Diary of a New Wife – and say hello 🙂 ..Two in one month!! Yayyy me!!
Three Cheers to Yudha at SkyHeart Photography for tagging me on her fabulous list of nominees for the One-Lovely Blog Award. Please take a moment to visit her lovely photoblog by clicking the link above. Thanks so much for your kind email..it brought a big smile and a happy heart! :~)
Oops…Looks like it’s four cheers for me!! Thanks to the wonderfully talented RA Stelly, my collection has blossomed once again…I am now the happy recipient of the Liebster Award *(^-^)* ..Anyone reading this post absolute must stop – right now – and click over to her page for a double-dose of awesome creativity and whimsical blogging (she is a writer and an artist!!)..Smiles and thanks to you RA!!!
Thank you, Jane, for presenting me with this awesome award!! I love truly love this one :~) ..Dear Reader, Please take a moment to visit Not In India to explore her inspirational and lovely blog…Love to all, LL *(^-^)* Thanks again for nominating me for the Reader Appreciation Award!
Many, many thanks to http://thenomadicsoliloquist.wordpress.com for this wonderful honor..Tanumoy has one of the most inspirational and lovely blogs I have ever visited..Please stop over and visit…It will be well worth the trip :~)
A special thanks to http://catherinelyonaddictedtodimes.wordpress.com for my 2nd nomination to receive this awesomely sweet award..cheers!
~Updated 6/3/13, 6/11/13, and 6/30/13 ~
My new and very charming blogging pal http://thenomadicsoliloquist.wordpress.com has extended a great gift – a bunch of awards!!
The WP Family Award (see above)
and some new goodies as well :~) Yayy!! To read more about each of these wonderful awards, visit his post